1. it’s thursday. i did approximately 7 loads of laundry yesterday, and did not put any of it away. i am not kelly ripa in that one commercial with the colorful washer and dryer.
2. the word : microelectromechanical.
it is REALLY long. i had to type it for work. that may seem like i am a scientist.
i work at a publishing company. i like to write and i love art. someday, i hope to combine these two, and hopefully the word microelectromechanical will not be in my vocabulary in doing so.
3. i recently cut lots of inches off of my hair. i wish i would’ve known how much so i could’ve donated it. IT WAS THAT MUCH. 😦 sad that it went to waste. Please note: if you are my hairdresser, and your name is Amanda, please cut my hair more slowly, as it was a little scary how fast it fell.
4. i hate criticizing people for cutting my hair. it’s curly, i know it’s hard to cut.
5. this seems like a good place to end, and i don’t like pictures of myself. (i am working on it).
my hair after…..