1. i am on the precipice of losing my cool at work. please pray that my patience pants are available to wear.
2. i saw on my drive into work today: several wild turkeys, 2 sand hill cranes (such majestic creatures!!), robins, horses, squirrels, crows, miniature horses, swans, farm ducks & regular ducks. i felt like i was in a wonderful movie version of an outdoor adventure in which i’m a vet, & get to talk to animals all day.
3. i un-intentionally wore blue & orange today for the Detroit Tigers Opening Day! Bless you Boys!
4. i renewed my license today (a week or so late – don’t judge!), & it was the swiftest, loveliest transaction where the counter woman asked about where all my hair went. we discussed that i have plenty of months to grow out my winter hair, but she did mention that she liked it how it was. 🙂
5. i think deer are popular again along with their buddies, the hoot-erific owls due to their polka dots. They are so HAWT. in my humble opinion, polka dots should always be in, right Lulu? (wink)
6. i drank biggby coffee today. so it’s a good day because of that alone.
7. seven is one of my favorite numbers, & i’m really hoping to finish some decorating/crafting this weekend, and FINALLY make something to sell in my upcoming etsy shop.
just keepin it random for ya! ta ta for now!