Right before the holidays, I was awarded by the sweet Allie from Counting Our Cupcakes the Liebster Award. It’s an award that fellow bloggers give to boost confidence and give props, of sorts.
11 questions for YOU!!!!
1. If you were on death row, what would you last meal be? My last meal would be my Grandma Francek’s homemade bread, with butter slathered all over it. (Mom, you are still in charge of teaching me how to make it) And maybe some chocolate with peanut butter and a black bear latte from Biggby’s. 🙂
2. What is YOUR favorite make-up product? My favorite make up product is Aveda lipstick. It has a minty coolness about it, & smells great too!
3. What is your favorite hair care product? My favorite hair care product is my Aveda Flax Seed Aloe Gel…delicious smelling! (Apparently I am really into great smelling products) 🙂
4. Where do you like to shop for clothes? Um, the Gap? TJ Maxx? Marshall’s? Consignment shops? Anywhere there’s a deal, I’m there. Oh, and a fancy French store called Tarjay. You should check it out.
5. What is your favorite “unhealthy”, go to cheat meal? We eat way more pizza than should be allowed.
6. What is your favorite thing about your significant other? Or what do you look for in a man? My favorite thing about RL is his soft side. He rarely allows other people to witness it to the extent that he cares for Alex Reese and myself, but he is just such a teddy bear.
7. What is the best gift you ever recieved? The best gift I ever received was RL’s love, because through that, I received Alex Reese’s love. Win, DOUBLE win.
8. Why did you go into your chosen profession? See tidbits above for answer.
9. What is your favorite song right now (like currently being played)? Home, by Phillip Phillips.
10. What is the best trip you’ve ever been on? Who was with you? I mean, hopefully one day I will say honeymoon, but right now*? Acapulco, with my girls.
11. What is your favorite snack to eat? My favorite snack is kettle chips. Just plain, salty, delicious kettle chips. With extra kettle-nesssssss. CRUNCH!
so, now is the time when i get to nominate! yay! SO FUN! these lovely ladies have something special, and you should check them out!
*Nicole from Even Me *Miranda from Keeping up with the Chaos *Jenna from Twenty Something Granny *Nicole from Adventures of a Semper Fi Family
*Laura from That Kind of Mom *Jodi from Jod a la Mode *Stephanie from Pretty and Delectable *Faith from Sweetened Style * Lyndsay from Lyndsay’s Last Bite
*Mary from The Sauers *Kate from Good Times Taylor
Wow, okay, here are my eleven questions:
1. Three items that you would be lost without on a deserted island.
2. The color and make of your dream automobile.
3. Your favorite random memory from growing up.
4. Is your happy place on a beach, on a trail in the woods, or on a boat? why?
5. The reason that you started blogging.
6. Your idea of a perfect morning.
7. Ice cream…best invention, and favorite flavor?
8. Do you have a favorite book?
9. What color would you dye your hair if you were unafraid of any consequences (chatter, job, etc.)
10. What is your favorite social media platform?
11. Favorite number, and why.
Phew! If you read all of that, you get an award! Most patient blog reader! 🙂 Hope you had fun with the random facts, I sure did. 🙂
7 thoughts on “i’d like to thank the academy…”
BL-way to go. Loved reading your blog. Aunt Rosanne
thanks Aunt Rosanne! 🙂 Happy Saturday!
Congrats on your award! I bet it feels good knowing other people are reading and benefiting from your positive energy! (I do!)
Thanks for sharing your “11” about yourself!
(I really like exclamation points today!!!)
Aw thanks Kelly! I need to catch up with yours too! I love your stories, and most importantly your healthy tips and tricks! 🙂
Thank you for the nomination! So fun to learn more about you. I agre, there is nothing better than the sound of a child’s laughter. I love Aveda hair products too… I’ve been using the Shampure shampoo and conditioner for years but have never tried their makeup… will definitely have to check out that lipstick next time I’m at the salon. Have a great weekend! 🙂
Thanks Stephanie! 🙂 Aveda is the best. And I got to hear my girl’s laughter all weekend. The Best. 🙂
Oh I just love reading q&a posts! Home by Phillip Phillips is my fave song write now too, and long live the kettle chip! 🙂 Thank you, Barb for the nomination! Have a great week!!