Right before the holidays, I was awarded by the sweet Allie from Counting Our Cupcakes the Liebster Award. It’s an award that fellow bloggers give to boost confidence and give props, of sorts.
In order to accept the award there are a few rules you must follow
1. You must thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. You must write eleven facts/things/tidbits about yourself.
3. You must answer eleven questions that were given to you from your nominator.
4. You must nominate eleven other bloggers who have 200 or less followers and tag them in your acceptance post.
5. You must create eleven new questions for your nominees to answer in their acceptance post.
6. You must notify your eleven nominees on their blog, so they can accept their award and pay it forward.
7. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
8. After all of this is complete, you may add the Liebster Award Button to your blog.
* Oh, I feel like I finally made it! To where? Blog-land sillies! This is something that I’ve seen floating around for the last few years, and have always wondered if anyone other than my closest friends and family were reading. It really is AWESOME, and I’d like to personally thank Allie! Thank you kind chica! You made my week! Sorry it has taken me so long to post about it, but you know… life. :)
11 Tidbits about myself…
1. I did not know that I had fairly curly hair until I was entering into my Junior year of High School. I just thought it was unreasonably frizzy.
2. There are few things that make me happier than plants, at the grocery store, at the office, wherever! I am a plant-aholic.
3. I still don’t know what I will be when I grow up, but I know I LOVE to help people, and that down the line I will open a non-profit for kids.
4. If it were not for the sad part of being a vet, I would have done it in a heartbeat. I talk to animals. A LOT.
5. ^^ This does not mean that I am not skiddish around animals. I am afraid of my breath sometimes.
6. I keep almost every single present I’ve ever been given, I am VERY sentimental. (others may call it hoarding)
7. I am quite varied in my interests: college football, theater, trail riding in the woods, shopping and reading, all take up significant places in my heart of hobbies. Oooh! And thrifting! I LOVE thrifting. And camping. See?
8. Nothing makes me smile from the inside out more, then hearing my girl, or my nephews, or my countless friends’ kids giggle. It just makes everything better.
9. I can remember details like you would not believe, and could possibly creep you out. But, my keys? Lose them every.single.time.
10. I miss playing soccer every day. It was one of the only places that I felt truly free of worries and stress.
11. I am so thankful for what the Influence Network/Conference has done for my blog and my confidence…blogging with a purpose! :)
And now, the questions from Allie :
11 questions for YOU!!!!
1. If you were on death row, what would you last meal be? My last meal would be my Grandma Francek’s homemade bread, with butter slathered all over it. (Mom, you are still in charge of teaching me how to make it) And maybe some chocolate with peanut butter and a black bear latte from Biggby’s.
2. What is YOUR favorite make-up product? My favorite make up product is Aveda lipstick. It has a minty coolness about it, & smells great too!
3. What is your favorite hair care product? My favorite hair care product is my Aveda Flax Seed Aloe Gel…delicious smelling! (Apparently I am really into great smelling products)
4. Where do you like to shop for clothes? Um, the Gap? TJ Maxx? Marshall’s? Consignment shops? Anywhere there’s a deal, I’m there. Oh, and a fancy French store called Tarjay. You should check it out.
5. What is your favorite “unhealthy”, go to cheat meal? We eat way more pizza than should be allowed.
6. What is your favorite thing about your significant other? Or what do you look for in a man? My favorite thing about RL is his soft side. He rarely allows other people to witness it to the extent that he cares for Alex Reese and myself, but he is just such a teddy bear.
7. What is the best gift you ever recieved? The best gift I ever received was RL’s love, because through that, I received Alex Reese’s love. Win, DOUBLE win.
8. Why did you go into your chosen profession? See tidbits above for answer.
9. What is your favorite song right now (like currently being played)? Home, by Phillip Phillips.
10. What is the best trip you’ve ever been on? Who was with you? I mean, hopefully one day I will say honeymoon, but right now*? Acapulco, with my girls.
11. What is your favorite snack to eat? My favorite snack is kettle chips. Just plain, salty, delicious kettle chips. With extra kettle-nesssssss. CRUNCH!
so, now is the time when i get to nominate! yay! SO FUN! these lovely ladies have something special, and you should check them out!
*Nicole from Even Me *Miranda from Keeping up with the Chaos *Jenna from Twenty Something Granny *Nicole from Adventures of a Semper Fi Family
*Laura from That Kind of Mom *Jodi from Jod a la Mode *Stephanie from Pretty and Delectable *Faith from Sweetened Style * Lyndsay from Lyndsay’s Last Bite
*Mary from The Sauers *Kate from Good Times Taylor
Wow, okay, here are my eleven questions:
1. Three items that you would be lost without on a deserted island.
2. The color and make of your dream automobile.
3. Your favorite random memory from growing up.
4. Is your happy place on a beach, on a trail in the woods, or on a boat? why?
5. The reason that you started blogging.
6. Your idea of a perfect morning.
7. Ice cream…best invention, and favorite flavor?
8. Do you have a favorite book?
9. What color would you dye your hair if you were unafraid of any consequences (chatter, job, etc.)
10. What is your favorite social media platform?
11. Favorite number, and why.
Phew! If you read all of that, you get an award! Most patient blog reader! :) Hope you had fun with the random facts, I sure did. :)